Next Page

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So I have seen this at the top of my page a million times. Do you know what I am talking about? Anyone who has the Navi bar at the top of their blog page has one. Those two little words that that follow the search box, follow, share, report abuse, and then there it is. Next blog>>. Have you ever hit that?? I went thru today and hit it maybe a few or 50 times and read and saw some pretty cute blogs. I LOVE finding new blogs to read but I am kinda picky about what I like. I love blogs that are geared towards family life and religion and whatnot along those lines. I really think I started blogging to keep all of our out of town family up to date on what we were up to and it has turned into so much more! I know I have said this many times before but I think it is so neat to be able to see what other families across the US and world are doing. And I found a few new families today that I just loved and added to my like list lol! So give it a try. Hit the Next Blog>> button and see who you find and might love too : )

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Just wanted to say you have a great blog! I found it by hitting NEXT!!

Emily said...

Amanda- Hi! Welcome : ) Do you have a blog? I tried to look at your profile but couldn't fine one...

Post a Comment