I did it!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Sooo..... I did it! I am opening a little "shop" and selling a few things! Thank you ll so much for all of the kind works over the past few weeks that pushed me in the right direction! I am Super excited to sell some things since they are so much fun to make! I have been working on lots of onsies with ruffle butts, tees, and high chair covers and I have met an awesome girl named Kendra from Key Lime Blog Design who is designing me a blog! I am so excited about all that is happening now!
For now I have a little facebook page up and going and here is the link right here:
If you haven't already stop on by there and check out what I have been making and click "Like" to follow along this awesome journey with me!
And I couldn't post a blog with out pictures of this sweet little boy!

This picture is so funny! He was sucking away on this bath toy like it was his paci!

Looking at Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment