Holden's color book

Sunday, February 12, 2012

So I have a confession to make. I am slightly... Ok VERY addicted to Pinterest! I have 685 pins right this second and that number grows by a bunch every day. It probably doesn't help that I can just look it up on my phone and pin away! Ha!

So most of what I pin is recipes, crafts and stuff for my boys. Holden has become a little sponge lately and learning a ton super fast. I wanted him to work on learning his colors a little more so I found this adorable and sime idea! All you do is pick up some paint sample cards, punch holes in the top, and tie together! This was seriously the easiest this ever and took no time.

And now let's hope he learns more colors and everything isn't "well-o" or "bue" anymore. : )

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am totally doing this!! Great idea. Isn't Pinterest the best? :-)

Post a Comment