For Cohen

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I love blogging and one day I ran across this sweet family.
They just lost their sweet baby boy so I wanted to do something for them. No I do not know them and probably never will but I can't imagine what thy are going thru.
So Cohen this is for you!


What: Moment of Silence for Cohen
When: Thursday July 1st from midnight to 11:59 pm.
How: Bloggers participating will post the Cohen banner (below) or simply post Cohen’s name in large letters on their blog.
Why: July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen’s memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance.
Participating bloggers can Link Up on July 1st at Send Love To Cohen.

No comments:

Post a Comment