Day One

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Wednesday marked day one of back to work for me and this little guy. I tried taking a picture of him this morning and he was too distracted playing with my phone! Such a silly boy!

I think that Campbell was just a little excited to see we were back!

I spent most of the day with all these guys.....

{From L to R Cooper, Tucker, Cam, Holden, and Cash man}

Remember Cooper, Cash and Tucker?? I used to watch them before Campbell. Their Dad is now a stay at home dad and I now I watch Cam.

Wow is all I can say. Five boys 6 and under can get VERY interesting! And I loved every min of it! They were so much fun! They all played great together and wore each other out big time!

But trying to take a pic of FIVE boys can get very interesting.....

.....These are just a few....


..... of our many attempts!

Ok so maybe they smiled because I told they I would give them candy if they did... But that is our little secret : )

No comments:

Post a Comment