Valentines Day Fun!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 On Valentines Day we had a lot of fun! Despite Jack and I still not feeling 100% and I don't think Holden was either, we still had a wonderful day! 
 One of Holden's favorite things to do right now is read books. And by read book I mean I read them to him and then he goes to every page and points and talks up a storm like he is reading it. It is the cutest thing ever!
 I thought that he might need a special onesie to wear for Valentines Day to show who his Valentines was : )

 Reading with Cam. He was mad in this picture because I took the book away from him trying to get a good picture of the both of them and he was not happy.
 Sweet Cam
 This pic cracks me up!! I think I was holding another book up trying to get them both to look up and it didn't work so well! HA!



They seriously love reading
 It was such a beautiful day here and in the 60's so of course I took the boys outside to play. I am sooo glad to be able to let them go out again after all the cold days that we have had.

 Today we also got a visit from my friend Shejuan that I used to work with when I was a parapro in a spec ed classroom about 3 years ago. It was soo good to get to see her and we already have a plan to meet again soon! On the way home Holden and I stopped by Chick Fil A and got the three of us dinner since we weren't feeling so great and Jack and I are going out for Valentines Day Friday night instead. When I got home I was super surprised to find my Valentines Day gift from Jack. I had told him to wait until I could get his and he just couldn't do it. He got me a travel sewing machine case{that may sound super weird but I have been wanting one of these soooo bad since I got my new machine for Christmas and I'm soooo excited to use it} and my fav lotion from Bath and Body Works and lots of candy.
It was an awesome day with both of my Valentines!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment