Busy, Busy, Busy

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey y'all! We have been super busy this past weekend. I had a lot of things to make/recover for a friend of mines Andie{Campbell's Mommy} for the new baby. My mom and I sewed for two straight day and got so much done! I can't wait to show you all the pics but first, I think Andie should see everything. And since she is at work and I brought everything this morning you will just have to wait! : ) My next project that I want to make for me/Holden is a messenger diaper bag. I just like the idea of being able to throw it on and go. I am also just ready to have a new one so why not try and make on right? So I'll have to let you know how that goes too! On another note.... I opened an Etsy.com store! I am super excited and my awesome friend Kendra who I have talked about MANY times made an awesome banner for it! So head over now and check it out just click HERE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment