White Christmas!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This past Christmas was the best ever! Not only did we share our second Christmas with Holden but it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!

So of course like any good Mommy would do, I bundled up Holden and took him outside to "play in the snow as it was falling!

I love how he is looking at me! : )
We ended up with about 2 and a half inches at our house and because we weren't sure about the roads since the temp was dropping we headed how after doing rounds early. We enjoyed our night playing with all of our new toys, sledding {yes I took Holden sledding on a super small hill and wish I had a picture}, and doing something that I have had always wanted to do on Christmas day..... eat Chinese! HA! All I can say is FRA-RA-RA-RA-RA-RA-RA! {If you have ever seen The Christmas Story you would totally get that!}

No comments:

Post a Comment