Holdens Birthday Party- The rest..

Thursday, December 9, 2010

So here is the rest of Holden's birthday party. I should start by saying there is way too many pics below so enjoy at your own risk! : ) I had this great idea of breaking everything up over a few days... but yeah.. ummm lets just do it in two! HA! Holden's birthday was the most insane craziness that you have ever seen. Lets start with the fact that I live in a townhome. I LOVE my home and LOVE where I live and my neighbors are just awesome so I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Not right now at least..... and then you put 45 of your closest friends and family in your townhome... lets just say it was comfy! It was raining and cold outside and people where EVERYWHERE and it was the best day ever and one that I will never forget!!

Holden and Aunt Katie
 Our amazing friends and family members came over, squeezed into our townhome {which really is big}, and celebrated the most perfect day ever! My babies First birthday! Jack's sisters, and our BIL and niece even flew in from FL just for the weekend! How amazing they are!! : )
Holden and Aunt Jamie and Meema

 We had tons of fun, food and time with wonderful people.

 I had so much help opening presents form some wonderful little ones! I would give them a present to open and oh it would be opened! In .01 seconds! HA!
 My friend Carrie, my mom, Grandmom, and SIL Dale
 My Dad, Step Mom Trena, Ollie and Jack's Mom
 Bill, Jack and our old neighbors Kenny and Katie with Paytin
 Campbell... nice kid! And Tucker
 Singing Happy Birthday

 Cousin Sophia helped Holden blow out his candle
 Digging in!
 Sophia even helped Holdie eat his smash cake : )

 This messy boy went straight to the bath
This day was the craziest and most wonderful day ever! Jack and I are still in awe of how amazing our friends and families are! Yall helped to make his first birthday party just perfect and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment