Happy Birthday Nana!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some body's having a birthday...
Some body's older today.....
Some body's having a birthday...
N-A-N-A....
So get out of bed.....
And put on your clothes.....
And don't forget to blow your nose......
Some body's having a birthday....
Some body's older today!!
That wonderful song is a song that my Mom used to sing to us EVERY year on our birthday. And now Holden is singing it to her!! Happy Birthday Nana! We love you!!

Smiling for Nana
This blanket is the best $5 I have ever spent! I had so blankets from Target that I used to swaddle him when he was younger and he liked holding on to them a lot. So last week I went by Target to get some more of them and ended up buying this one instead to see how he liked it and he LOVES it! He just grabs onto it and pulls it up to his face and even tries to eat it silly boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment