Small little hands

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To me it is the best thing in the world to have a newborn in your home. The smell, their little cry, the sweet way the curl up under your neck and go to sleep, the way they sleep, just about everything. I love the fact that I have these two sweet boys to love on every day!
 Earlier I was loading pictures from my phone onto my computer and was noticing how these two boys sleep EXACTLY the same way when they are babies! It's so funny to me that Rylan sleeps just the way Holden did when he was a baby. I can swaddle him to the best I can and, just like Holden did, he will pull those little arms out and put those hands right up by his face.
I love those sweet little arms and can't believe that my sweet little Rylan will be one month old tomorrow! Love these sweet boys like CRAZY!

Top two pictures are Holden, Bottom two Rylan

No comments:

Post a Comment