I love you this big

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

 I do have to say I have quite the little charmer on my hands. Remember months ago when Scotty won American Idol and he released his new single I love you this big? Well the day after he won, he was on some morning tv show and was singing it. I knew at that second that that would be an easy way to teach Holden how "big" I love him. I started telling him I love you this big and would hold my hands out as far as I could stretch. It didn't take long for him to catch on at all and soon he was doing this when I ask him "Holden how big does Mommy and Daddy love you"
He holds his hands out as far as he can

 This was the same day I asked him again and now he holds his hands out and goes "tis big"
 Love this little guy so big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment