09.08.07

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Four years ago today was one of the best days of my life. I was so lucky not not only meet the most amazing man but be able to marry him. It was such a beautiful{SUPER hot day} that I will never forget. We gathered about 175 of our closest friends and family members and headed south to the beautiful Jekyll Island. See that was about a half way point for us up in north GA and his family in south FL. It was just perfect. The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there any everyone got a nice relaxing weekend away.

It was just perfect. That day 4 years ago is one that I will never forget. And now I look back on everything that we have been thru in the past 4 years and it is just amazing. We have had more fun together than ever. Welcomed the most amazing little boy into the world and about to welcome another. We have laughed until our bellies hurt. We have cried over watching our baby go thru so much and not knowing what would become. We have loved. Love that is so strong it has gone thru anything and everything.

I think we are strong and better today than ever. We are just so blessed beyond imagine and thank God for all that he has given us. I love ya babe and heres to another 4 years+ 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment