Holden is having a baby....

Friday, August 19, 2011

 I'm super excited to let you all know that Holden is having a baby BROTHER!! I can't even believe that I am going to have two sweet little boys in just a few short months! Jack and I are super excited and I of course have already starting making the boys{that still sounds weird : ) } matching things. Here is the first matching outfits I  made them:


 No idea why this is turned this way and why I can't turn it. whatever

Aren't these just adorable?? Right now you can't see the letters very clearly but I am going to sew them on with brown thread and I think it will just make them pop. Right now I think we are going with the name Graham for our new little guy to come. I just love it and I think it goes well with Holden also : ) 

Lots more to come so stayed tuned! : )

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aww, so wonderful!! I love the name Graham and can't wait to "meet" him in a few months!

Post a Comment