Eat, Play, Nap

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey yall! I have been so busy lately doing what the title says. Eat,play and sleep. That seems to be my days here lately! Ha! Now that I am back to work and the school year is started I am trying hard to get this little boy and Cam on a good schedule for during the day. I stayed super busy last week with work, filling Holden's Hut orders and searching for fabrics and such that I hardly had time to stop and hang out with my boys. But last Friday as a big nigh in our house! Jack and I went on a date{only our second since Holden was born} and he even stayed the while night at my Mom's house!!! {This probably won't happen again soon just because it was so weird with out him and I missed him SOO much!} But we went to dinner with some of our awesome friends who we love Bill and Mandy and had a great time. After dinner we went and rented movies and stayed up late watching them. It really was fun but I missed my boy like CRAZY!! These pictures are just a few more of the other day when I took pictures of him in the yard trying to get a good new one for Holden's Hut:




We are having a great week so far. I have two more orders to fill but I am just waiting on the fabric. Jack is gone playing frisbee golf with the neighbors behind us and Holden is napping so I am going to go enjoy my quiet time while I still can!! Have a great Wednesday tomorrow!


1 comment:

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment