This would make Grandma proud

Friday, June 25, 2010

Yesterday I spent to whole day.. almost... doing something that I know makes my Mom and Grandma so proud. Sewing. My Grandma and Grandpa are DRIVING to Alaska {actually they are there already I think} and I spent the day with my Mom. They both can sew anything. My Grandma makes the most amazing quilts by hand and anything you give my Mom she can do. Remember when she made Holden's bedding? They are both so great and I have sewed a few things in the past but nothing this big or with so many steps! So can you guess what I made with these.....

and these....
and these...??

And with this of course!
First of all paci clips. Because I don't think you can ever have too many of those! And they were SOOO easy!

Then a shirt for Holden. I had bought him shorts to wear on the fourth but wanted a cute shirt to go with them so I just made one! This was so fun!


Here is his modeling his outfit lol!
Then came the hardest one of all. {All three were super easy this one just took longer} A high char/ grocery cart cover! I have been wanting one of these for Holden but did not want to pay the $40- $50 for one so I just made one! I love the fabric pattern that I choose!

I am almost all the way done with it I just need to trim out the legs later when Holden goes down for a nap!


So there you have it! I have lots more fabric left and a few more things I want to do today! I can't wait and am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment