Mother's Day Weekend

Monday, May 10, 2010


This picture is of my sweet Love Bug this morning in his 6-9 month jammies! This sweet boy is just soo long :)

We had a very busy weekend this past few days but it was all so much fun! Saturday we got up and went to my Mom and Billy's house to have a huge garage sale with them as well as Jack's parents. We had a huge crowds come through, but I only made $4! LOL! I guess no one wanted everything I had that I didn't want either ha! Saturday night we went to Frontera with Mom, Billy and my brother Kyle and it was fun just to hang out.

My boys made my first Mother's day so awesome! I got up after getting to sleep in to breakfast, flowers and a card! It was wonderful. After doing a little cleaning we ran to the store for lunch stuff to make lunch for both of our Mom's. About 2 or so, Mom, Billy, Maureen and Jack came over and we ate an awesome lunch. We had steak, mashed potatoes that were baked, stuffed zucchini, salad, bread and Jack made dessert. Everything turned out so yummy! Jack and I were very excited to make all of this for our Mom's! After lunch, the boys all went to Home Depot and got mulch and flowers and came home and worked on making the yard soooo much better! We had never planted or done anything to the side of our house since we moved in and now it looks sooooo much better!It was a great ending to an awesome weekend!


1 comment:

Kendra said...

It was my first mothers day too! YOur little boy is so cute! Sophie {my daughter} was born in december too! I was also married in 2007! :)

Post a Comment