Fun with Campbell!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Thursday was such a beautiful day here so I wanted to do something fun outside with Cam while Holden was napping. So I filled up the two biggest bowls I could find with water, put Cam in his bathing suit and let him go to town! He had SOOO much fun and we played for over two hours outside! That afternoon both boys were so tired they both took two hour naps! Here are some of the many pictures I took of them playin!

Not so sure at first....
Then he figured out it was just water and he LOVED it!

Splashing away


When Holden woke up we went and got him and brought him out with us
He loves Cam so much

Hanging out in the swing


I love these little toes

Campbell had so much fun playing on everything

Hey trucks need baths too! Ha!


I think he thought his football needed a bath too!
We had such a fun day and it was a good way to kick off summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment