Happy 5 Month Birthday Holden!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today my sweet baby boy turned 5 months old! Time is going by so fast and I am enjoying every minute with him! Here is a little of what Mr. Holden is up to at 5 months:
H is now is 3-6 month clothes.... well mostly. He is still in 0-3 month shorts and 6-9 month sleepers. Long boy! Lol!
He is now in size 2 diapers. These are big around on him too but they come up further on him so they are better for stopping leaks.
He now is trying really hard to sit up and roll over! I think he will be doing both of these really soon!
He now reaches and plays with toys.
Is now eating about 5 oz every 3-4 hours and still waking up once or twice a night. We tried to start him on rice cereal about a month ago, but it hurt his stomach so we just started again this week. Rice still hurts his stomach and he doesn't like it that much so we are going with oatmeal. So maybe soon that will help him sleep a little more.
Every month I do his hand and foot on these but this month, the ink pad almost stained his foot. So we decided not to do his hand.
He LOVES his paci and blanket! I have tried to find more of these blankets for him but they are out of stock everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. I have looked so many places and all over the internet and can not find them. Luckily I have two! ha!

He is such a happy baby and loves being talked to and held and also loves to flirt.

His blue eyes are still sticking around. I keep thinking that they are going to change and this morning they looked brown but they are still blue.

He now loves they bath! Thank goodness! It was so hard for me to hear him scream every time I would put him in there. But just last week I got him a new bath tub that looks like a duck and he loves it! He learned how to splash and loves when I put some toys in!

He is still sleeping in our room, but not sure how much longer that will last. He scoots now to the cradle top every night and I think it might wake him up. And since he is almost rolling over he won't be able to in the cradle. But for any naps at home he does take all of those in his own room.
He is just such a sweet boy and We love him more than anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blanket looks similar to ones that Gymboree has - have you checked theirs?

Post a Comment