A little of this and that

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ok so I know I have been really bad about posting lately and keeping everyone updated on what going on getting ready for Mr. Holden. We have been really busy lately and I have the best job in the whole world for me right now and love it and it's pretty easy most of the time BUT by the time I get home I am soo tired. The best thing about keeping a 7 month old is not only is he so stinkin cute and Holden will have a best friend for life but I can usually get two good naps out of him a day. Also as he is getting older he is able to play a lot more with out me being right next to him. So I am able to put my feet up and relax more than I could with any other job. So it's awesome.

So here is a little of what we have been up to.....

Like I have said before, we have had two showers and got so much great stuff. Our only problem has been the oh so annoying room mate that we finally had to kick out(which is a LOOONG story). So we finally did that and Jack cleaned the nasty, and I do mean NASTY, mess that he left behind. So next we just have to clean the carpets in the room and will have so much more storage for some of Holden's things that he doesn't need right this second but will soon.

Last weekend we also went on our hospital tour! Holden will be born at Northside hospital which is also where I was born! So last Sunday, we loaded up the car with our neighbors Kenny and Katie and went down for our tour. I think Jack was really nervous about this knowing that next time we come will be having a baby. He did really good but got really nervous about them talking about after the baby is born and cleaning him on the warming table. He is going to be such an awesome Daddy and I think he just wants to do things the best he can.

I also wanted to go ahead and write on here a few of the hospital policies that friends/family will need to no should you want to come visit us after Holden is born. The hospital does not allow any children under the age of 12 to come and visit. We have lots of friends with kids and we can't wait for all of the to meet our sweet baby but the kids have to wait until we get home. Also they ask (and I do too) that if you have had a fever with in the past few days or been around anyone who has been sick at all please wait 7-10 days to visit. I know this may sound a little crazy but I just him and us to stay as healthy as possible.

Another thing I wanted to write about is recipes. I am going to take one of these weekends coming up and make a bunch of meals to freeze. I know this will help a lot after Holden is here and make figuring out dinner much easier. So if you have a good recipe that freezes great and is good to eat to I would love for you to e-mail it to me so I can make and freeze it! I know Jack will think this is great when he is in charge of dinner! My e-mail is Emilybell987@yahoo.com

Thank you all so much! Only 58 days left and that means only 57 until Christmas! Time to start shoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment