Sugar Dawgs...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Remember this AWESOME mosaic that my Mom made Holden?? This has quickly become my Mom's new obsession and she is soo good at it! I bet she has made over 50 mosaic pieces over the past 6 months and they are all so cool. Well she finally has a website up and running and is selling them! She can pretty much make whatever you want from flowers to names to sports themed pieces. She is so great at this and loves doing it! If you would like something like this in your home or as a gift (cause they make wonderful gifts for birthdays, weddings, or Holidays) check out her new website!
http://www.sugardawgmosaics.com/

I think I might even have her make a Christmas one for me since I love Christmas and Christmas decorations so much! Go check it out!

1 comment:

Two Dozen and Change said...

Beautiful! It reminds me of the mosaic at Suwanee Elementary--you know the one where each class created tiles?? Did your mom head that up?! You look fab girl! Hope you are feelin' good!

Post a Comment