32 down, 8 to go!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dear my sweet baby boy Holden,
This is a picture of you when you were still a bun in my oven cooking and getting bigger and stronger everyday. You Daddy and I am sooo excited for you to get here and to meet you! I can't wait to see who you look like and what your personality is like. I think we are mostly ready for you to be here and only have a few more "must-haves" to get before you get here. The cats are really starting to wonder what is going on around the house as your due date gets closer and closer. Right now we have 8 weeks left until your due date but it is fine with Daddy and I if you come a few weeks early so you can be here for Christmas and to see all of your aunts and uncles and your cousin Sophia. But you are only allowed to come early if you promise that you will be healthy and we can wake up Christmas morning at our house. I love you so much my sweet boy and can't wait for you to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment