30 weeks and counting...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So I know it has been forever since I have posted on here so here is a little of what we have been up to! We have had our first two showers and have got so much stuff! We have had so much fun just going through it all and I think Jack just likes playing with all the toys we get more than anything! Holden's room is a wreck right now as we keep sorting through all his gifts clothes and things we need. I am sooo looking forward to being able to sorting some things out of his room this weekend after our room mate moves out which is a whole story in itself. I am just feeling very overwhelmed right now since stuff is everywhere in our house is way out of wack with all this craziness going on. But I know that it should all be better by this weekend and hopefully our whole house will return to normal. My doctors visits have been going great. I had my gestational diabetes test and I just knew that I was going to have it. My Mom did, Grandmother, and Aunt so I just knew it was coming... BUT I don't!! That was the best news by far because I just knew I would. Everything looks good with Holden and he is getting bigger and stronger every day. The doctor asked me last time I was in how big I thought that he would be and I did say and still do think he is going to be big. I was 9.3 when I was born and Jack was 9.7. Lord help me now! ha! He said that he would just keep watching and if he thought he was big around week 36 he would do an ultrasound to check. He also told me the busiest time of the year to have a baby is the week between Christmas Eve and New Years Day so we are still hoping for him to come a little early. Not too early and not before 37 weeks unless he is super healthy. But I would LOVE to wake up Christmas morning in our own bed with our sweet baby. Plus we are soooo excited that all of Jack's sisters are coming in town this year for Christmas! So Holden will need to be here to meet his Aunt's Monica, Katie and Jamie and Uncle's James and Carlos and his cousin Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment