Busy, Busy Baby Boy

Thursday, August 20, 2009

In the past few weeks, Holden has really stepped up his game! I blog and write and tell everyone about how I just wish Jack could be able to feel him move and then it happened! He is moving and kicking so hard now that Jack has been able to feel him move a lot more and I am even getting used to feeling him move a lot harder and stronger every day. Last weekend I felt him kick for the first time on top of my stomach. He was kicking away and I could really feel his foot kick me and then last night when he was moving around I could see my stomach moving around like crazy. Today my countdown at home says 128 days until he gets here and time is going by so fast. I go back to the doctor next week and we are really looking forward to going to the beach in two weeks! This will be our last vacation before he gets here and we just love the beach so we can't wait! AND our second anniversary is also coming up on the day we come home from the beach! Our life is so wonderful right now and things are only about to get even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment