Happy 4 Month Birthday Holden!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yesterday my sweet baby boy turned 4 months old! Sometimes I can't believe that it has only been 4 months and others it feels like yesterday when he was born! I love this guitar outfit he has on this month and am SOOO glad I got it out since the tag says 6-9 months but this brand must run super small because it is almost too small for him!

He is now in 3-6 month clothes.... well most..... he is so skinny that 0-3 month shorts in what he is wearing still but everything else mostly 3-6!

He is also still in size 1 diapers

He so badly wants to sit up and this is how he sits most of the time! ha!

He is now only on formula. I decided to stop breastfeeding about three weeks ago simply because my production got really low and it really wasn't even worth it anymore. But he is a wonderful bottle eater so he didn't mind

He is eating anywhere between 3-5 oz every 3 hours or so day and night. Lately he has been waking up a lot more during the night for some reason but last night he actually went back to just waking up once.

Such a sweet boy

He LOVES his paci and his blanket! But also loves to chew on his hands when a paci isn't around

He is back to liking his car seat again and usually falls asleep or just sits in the back talking

He is such a happy baby and loves talking and flirting!

He still has blue eyes now... no sure if they will last or not.

This is the back of his outfit and I love it because it looks like the strap of the guitar on the front! How cute is that?!?

He still hates the bath but I don't think it is the water. I have just put him in the shower with me a few times and he doesn't mind at all and he didn't mind his feet in the water at the beach so not sure what all that is about.

But the BIGGEST NEWS of this 4 month update that I couldn't say at 3 months is:
HE IS OFF ALL HIS MEDS AND DOING WONDERFUL!!
I know I posted about this but this is just so wonderful! And he is doing awesome and shows no signs of any weakness anywhere! I am going to have a friend of mine check him out maybe in a month or so but he is doing fabulous!

Still trying to sit up silly boy!

This face is SOOO funny to me! Hes like are we done yet can I have my paci and blanket and go to bed now! ha!!

This makes him so happy!

Next month I am going back to the stamp pad. Paint+4 month old= not so much fun!


We also went to the doctor yesterday for his 4 month check up and he is now 26 1/2 inches long and in the 92% and 14 lbs and in the 32%! Just so very long and skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment