1 month reminders..

Monday, January 25, 2010

I can't believe that my sweet baby is already 5 and a half weeks old! The past 6 weeks have gone by so fast and I am loving every min of having this sweet boy in our life. He just makes us so happy and and has the best little personality. I want to be able to remember everything about him when he gets older. I saw this idea on a few other blogs and love it. I am just going to list some things that Holden is up to each month so it is easier to look back and see how much they he will change.


This was before his 1 month doctors appt.
I love this outfit

His first time taking a nap in his bed! Today I was trying to clean out his closet and put clothes up so I layed him in there for his nap and he loved it! The blanket was the one that he got while he was in the NICU.

This was from my parents house yesterday after his first trip to church! He did so good and slept almost the whole time

We did leave Holden for the first time Saturday night with Nana Anna and Papa Billy for about an hour so that Jack and I could go to dinner. I think he slept the whole time. This was before we left I think Chatt and Bebe thought that they were in charge of watching him! ha! So here are a few things I want to remember:
  • He is still in newborn clothes and diapers. But I have started putting 0-3 month clothes on him in the past week just because he is so long and I wanted to see some different clothes.
  • He eats about 2-3 oz every 2-3 hours during the day and about 3-4oz every 3 or more hours at night
  • Most night he goes at least 4 hours between feedings
  • He is a great eater and doesn't mind either breastfeeding or bottle feeding
  • He is starting to smile when you talk to him- this is sooo cute and I lOVE it
  • He loves his paci but spits it out to sleep
  • He loves being in the car and falls asleep as soon as we put him in his car seat
  • He is still on his meds once a day but hopefully soon will be coming off of them
  • Right now his eyes are still blue! Jack and I both have had brown eyes our whole life but both Jack's dad and grandfather have blue eyes
  • His new favorite thing is to sleep on his stomach. He loves this so much and is out as soon as you lay him down
  • Yesterday was his first trip to church and he did great!
  • He is loved soo much by so many people
  • His hands are always up by his face or together

Holden we love you so much and are so happy to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment