Just a little of this and that...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


This is a picture of me and my best friend Chandra!!! I miss her sooo much and her husband and kids! She also need lots of prayers now for her and her family as her husband John just re-enlisted in the Marines!




I have to say congrats to Carrie and Noah(who somehow I don't have any pictures of) who are expecting their first baby in November!!! YEA!!! This is a kinda old picture of us but I have always liked it! Maybe if it's a girl you could name her Emily and a boy Jack! I knew that you would like that idea!!




Here is a picture of my Mom from her birthday dinner at Monterrey's! She had no idea this was coming!



Ok so this is the funniest outfit and Cash hated it! But I had to put him in it and get a few pictures just so he could enjoy them one day... he's going to kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment