Happy Birthday Jack!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

I first of all have to start today by saying Happy early birthday babe!! Tomorrow is Jack's birthday so I wanted to write him a little happy early birthday note. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and have enjoyed your paid day off today! You are such an amazing husband and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! I love you!!!!

On another note, we had an awesome weekend! We had two great housewarming parties on Saturday and got to spend time with a lot of close family and friends. We are looking forward next weekend to some of our best friends coming down from North Carolina to spend the weekend with us! AND I can't wait to go to Kate Gosselin's, From Jon and Kate Plus 8 on TLC, book signing with a bunch of friends! I bought her book yesterday and started reading it and am soooo excited about meeting her!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment