Happy 15 Months Holden!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Holden Michael you are 15 months old! { Ok so almost 16 month but I wanted to get a few things down before the big 16 months next week : ) } I'm not going to put a lot in this post because like I said you are going to be 16 month next week but I wanted to make sure to get you stats down from the doctor and a few little things bout what is going on in your life right now
 You went to your 15 month check up on 4/1/11 and you are 22 lbs 5 oz {15 percentile} and 33 and a half inches long {95%}
You still aren't walking or have any teeth but that is just fine! You will walk when you are ready and hey you teeth will come in when they are good and ready. I do however think it is starting to frustrate you when you can't bite into something or get a toy you are pushing stuck somewhere.
 We aren't and Campbell's house anymore since he has a new baby sister Harper who was born on your 15 month birthday! BUT we are at Cooper, Cash and Tucker's {Campbell's cousins} and you love them very much!
 You got your first {and second} haircut this month by me and did very well!
 Blankie and paci = a must! And I am NOT about to take away that paci until you are almost or done teething. But I think deff by two... no promises tho : )
You are super happy most of the time and you get into EVERYTHING! And I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you to the moon and beyond sweet boy!

Full update coming next week : )
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment