Cedar Key, FL 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011

We have had a blast over the past week! We left last Saturday morning and headed down to Cedar Key, FL {about 7 or so hours away just west of Ocala} for a fun filled, relaxing week with family. We had a house that we rented with my Mom, Step-Dad Billy, Brother Kyle and SIL Dale and it was amazing! The view we had was just incredible! It was very open with the rooms on opposite side of the house so Holden stayed VERY busy crawling everywhere! We stayed super busy doing things from going to a festival n town the first day, to spending the day in Ocala, to going to the beach, to eating the BEST EVER clam chowder!! I am not even a fan and this guy's was incredible! It was Tony's and you can order in online HERE and believe me my mouth just waters talking about it and it was also 2 time world champions!
We just had so much fun! Holden had a blast but was super whiny a lot of the week and I'm still not sure what is up with that. Like I have said MANY time... maybe he is getting teeth?? Hey he has to get the sometime! HA! : )

We just had the most fun and I have MANY other pics to share but these are just some of the highlights! I hope that you all had wonderful weeks too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment