Three Years Ago Today...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Three years ago today the day was Saturday, September 8, 2007. It was the best day of my life. I married my best friend Jack. And what an amazing three years it has been! We were married in Jekyll Island, Georgia under a huge Oak tree. It was perfect. Hot, but perfect. It was such a beautiful day and about 175 of our closest friends and families were there to celebrate with us!


{This is from our honeymoon in Cancun}
{Hilton Head Island June 2007}

{My brother and SIL wedding in June of 2008}

{New Years Eve 2006}

{At our wedding reception}

{Our first time as Mr. and Mrs.}

{Hilton Head Island 2008}

{Our anniversary last year at HHI. I was pregnant with Holden}
{Last weekend}

What an amazing three years it has been! And look how far we have come! Jack I love you more and more each day for the man, husband and father that you are! Here's to the next three as you said! HA!! I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment