Fun, Fun, Fun

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We have been super busy having lots of fun lately! This week I have Cam Man staying with me cause his Mommy and Daddy are gone on vacation and oh boy. Having two boys exactly 9 months apart is super busy work 24/7. This is day 4 and we have 3 more to go.

We have been super busy watching Elmo 983 times, playing with many toys, throwing balls, taking baths, playing outside, reading books, making huge messes and just having as much fun as we can!
This is Holden's future wife Paytin. She came over last Friday night wit her Mommy and spent the night!

These two are 4 days apart and are so funny to watch together! Here they were reading the paper LOL!!
Saturday night we had a bunch of friends over for a big italian dinner. I made chicken and eggplant parm and everyone brought something different. We had pasta alfredo, sketti, fried ravioli, salad, bread, and cheesecake. It was wonderful! And so much fun!
Sunday morning Campbell came and we have been busy ever since!
He has been super busy calling all of his friends. I think here he was calling Mama and Dada.

This is the clean version of my living room right now! HA!
I do have to say that he is just miserable. Can you tell?
Luckily my baby gates came just in time to get them up before Cam got here.
Busy playing with Jack.

I love these cheeks!
Then came last night. Oh boy. Sketti for dinner. Let's just say he did get a bath after this...... I carried his whole chair to the bath....... it just happened to be in the back yard with a water hose.... I'm so not kidding. LOL! But he loved it!
As you can tell he is having no fun at all and just cries all day. Yeah well go with that! He is having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment