Two wonderful years!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yesterday Jack and I had our two year anniversary! We didn't do much other than drive home but it was a good one. The past two years have been the best years of my life and I feel like I love Jack more and more every day. This past Friday, we headed to Hilton Head Island for our yearly trip with our great friends Erin and Will and Bill and Mandy. And this year we new it was going to be our last beach trip with out Holden being here, Mandy's birthday and our anniversary so we made it an adult only weekend. It was awesome and we had a wonderful time. We didn't take many pictures but we did get some and we got our yearly beach pictures that we always do I just need to load them off of my camera. And as fall gets here and summer is over it just makes it that much closer to us starting a new chapter in our lives with Holden coming in December. Also on another note, two weeks ago we went down and picked up Holden's crib. We went down to Georgia Baby and Kids to pick it up and it didn't fit in our car SO we called Jack's wonderful dad Jack and he came to the rescue and met us with his truck. We got the crib home and Jack put it together the next day and it is even more beautiful than I could have pictured it(we didn't get to see it in black when we ordered it just white) Once again I have pictures of this too that are on my camera. I would have loaded them by now but was sick last week before the beach so I didn't get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment