Oh sweet boy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I do have to say that I think I have the cutest baby in the whole world. This picture was after one of his many girlfriends Abagail's 1st birthday party last Sunday.{ I know I have SOO much to update about.}
 This little guy has been going thru a LOT of changes in the past few weeks and just is kinda out of wack.

 This picture is of him dancing in his carseat in the parking lot waiting to go into the Gladiators game last Saturday. 
So Mr. Holden starting shorting his two or three naps a day big time a few weeks ago. To like 30-45 min at a time. So the past week he has only been getting pretty much one nap a day and sometime sleeping on the way home. Do make this ever harder was the time change. It has been killing him and he was actually asleep in bed last night BEFORE 7 and slept all night. On top of all of this, since he is almost 1, I am starting to try and weaning him off of the bottle and this week dropped his afternoon bottle and put his formula in a cup instead. Which he isn't too happy about. He has never been one to take many bottles or much formula so I'm not too worried about it. 
We also still have no teeth. Not sure when they will be here and I'm not worried about it at all and know they will come when they want. : ) On top of all he has going on, he fell while super crawling as fast as he could the other night while laughing and chasing the cat and got his first bloody lip. Poor baby just has so much going on. I PROMISE Miami pictures and Halloween pictures coming next week! Hey it's better late than never, right? : )

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh what a cutie! I LOVE his winter hat!! Asher drinks through a straw, but we haven't tried it for any feedings yet (just extra water). I can't imagine he'll love that either. :o)

Post a Comment