Love

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hey y'all! I hate that I haven't blogged in months like I used to!! These two crazy boys I have have been keeping me crazy busy and loving every.... Err... Almost every minute!!

A lot has been going on in our life's! From a new mini to finding a church we like to working hard and playing harder!

Holden is growing up so fast and I can't believe that we are already starting to plan his birthday!! He is just SO, SO smart and he loves his mama so big. : )

Rylan goes about 99 miles an hour and is so full of life. He seriously is the happiest baby I have ever seen! Some days I'm convinced he's going to make me crazy but I wouldn't trade his happy, healthy self for anything in the world!!

So that's a little of what we have been up to!! I'm making it my mission to blog more! I love being able to look back on how far our family has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment