Happy 13 Months Holden!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holden Michael, On Sunday you turned 13 months old! Wow time is flying by! You are such a sweet boy and we love you more and more every.single.day! Here is a little of what you have been up to in the past month:
You are wearing size 12-18 month clothes, size 3 diapers and size 5 shoes
You take one or two{on the way home from work} naps a day
You go to bed every night about 8ish. On the weekends or when we don't have to get up in the morning I let him stay up a little longer if he wants.
You love to go anywhere and anytime we say bye-bye you come over to us and start waving to anyone who is around
No teeth yet. Not even one and no signs that they are coming... even though you are getting more fussy lately and drooling a lot more so maybe by next month??
Still crawling fast as lightening esp towards the stairs if the gate is ever open. I think you could play on the stairs all day and no we don't let ya. Sorry bud!

You love bathtime! You could play in there all long
Your favorite things to watch are Elmo, The Wiggles, Barney and Ice Age
In the past month, it has snowed TWICE! And the second time was last week and we had the whole week off of work! You aren't so crazy about the snow..
You love to flirt but are a boys boy and love to play with all the boys we have around us!
You are such a happy baby
Lately you want to be held all the time and follow me around all day so I can pick you up... and I do : ) You aren't going to be a baby forever but you will always be my baby!

You are talking a LOT lately! Mostly just things that Daddy and I understand but you have been saying Hi, Dada, Mama, Truck, Yes, Cat, Hooch{our cat and he talks to her just like I do}, Nana, Done
You sign all done and water
You now pick up phones or anything that is the same shape and hold it up to you ear like you are talking
You love to dance and every time you hear music you stat dancing

Holden I don't think I could ever tell you in words how much that I truly love you. You make your Daddy and I's life so wonderful and we LOVE you more than you will ever know! Happy 13 months sweet boy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment