In Miami and Loving it!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009



After an 11 hour car ride yesterday, we made it down to our hotel at about 11:30 last night. We had a great ride with NO traffic or anything and didn't hit rain until about 100 miles from Miami. But besides a little rain we had no problems at all! We got up this morning and went to eat breakfast with Monica, Jamie and Sophia. We now are at Jamie and Carlos' hanging out and enjoying our time with Jamie and Sophia. We had a little Easter photo shoot with Sophia earlier and she didn't last very long but we got some super cute pictures!!


Here is Uncle Jack's first time holding Sophia and her sleeping in her car seat after breakfast.

1 comment:

J C S said...

Who's Adorable Little girl is that????
I LOVE You Aunt Emily and Uncle Jack! Thank You for coming to see me and my mommy and meeting my daddy for the first time. We will miss you when you go! Come back soon to spoil me some more!

Love,
Sophia, Jamie & Carlos

Post a Comment