God Is Awesome! And so is Cash!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Today I had to put a pic of my middle child Cash..... well he's not mine but I would claim him any day and he saved me! And don't let the picture fool you he is cute as a button and full of more energy than you can imagine!
This is the look he gives most of the time! That is why he has stiches in his lip under the band aid!

You know not everyone is made to watch kids everyday. Most people would go crazy to be locked in a house all day with three crazy scremin boys, sometimes more. But I love it! I was heartbroken on Monday to find out that I might now be able to see them everyday and it still makes me want to cry to know that I can so close to not being able to. Well put Daddy on the job for a day and they come begging for me to come back! Yep that's right my Cashie boy did his job that I instructed him to do yesterday and drove his Dad up the wall. That's my boy! Some people are just not able to deal with kids running in circles around them all day. I am so used to this and it doesn't even bother me at all( and some days I run in the circles with them) So I went to watch my boys last night because Mark and Nickole had their weekly bible study and they pretty much realised they can't live with out me hahahaha! Ok so maybe he realised he was never going to be able to do anything but chase after kids all day if I wasn't there. So today I was hired back! I am going to work only three days a week for a little less but I have a job and I am with my boys! I thank you all for your thought and prayers! Now we just have to keep praying that Mark finds an awesome job, because I know he will, so I have to never leave them again!...... Or at least until they go to college! haha! All I can say is God is awesome!

God is able to do immeseasurably more than all we could ever ask or imagine.

Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment