2012

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I can not believe that 2012 is already here!! I feel like we have waited soo long for January to get here and now it is here and we are just days away from having two sweet little boys!

We rang in the new year like we did last year having a fire in our fire pit in the back yard with all of our neighbors and it was perfect. Now we are just sitting back and enjoying our last few weeks as a family of 3 and I am soaking up every minute I can with this sweet boy! He has become so funny and talks ALL the time!

And so I remember, here are his 2 year check up stats:
Weight 27lbs {30-something %}
Length 37 inches {60-something %}

Still such a long and skinny thing!

2012 is going to be such an amazing year I know already! So let's get this year started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment