Holden's First Haircut

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few Saturdays ago, I decided it was time to get rid of the awesome mullet hair do that Holden had going on. Yes I know we are from the south and all. But unlike the guy that Jack and I say in a restaurant one night with my Sister and Brother In law, mullets are not cool or in fashion. So Holden's had to go.
 It was getting bad the the front wasn't much better.
 It was about half an inch long in the front and three inches long in the back. Awesome
So like any good mother {don't try this yourself at home} I sat him in his highchair on my mom's porch and went to town fixing his mullet! And now it is gone. But one the other hand he looks SO much older!

 I think he likes his new do!
Good bye mullet baby!

I do have to add that it has been about two and a half weeks since his first haircut and ever since I have had to cut it AGAIN because it is now growing so fast!

Now if we could just work on the walking and teeth.....
Think they make dentures for babies? HA!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment