Holden's Birthday Party-Part 1

Monday, December 6, 2010

This past weekend was a big one for us! We celebrated Holden's FIRST birthday! Look how amazing this cake is! It was so amazing and tasted as good as it looked! : )

I have TONS of pictures so I am going to spread them out thru the week. We had around 40-45 of our closest friends and family over and it was crazy in our little townhome but so wonderful and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Holden's cakes and smash cake guitar were make by the awesome Abby from Loulu's Bake Shop. If you live anywhere in N. Georgia or so you HAVE to try one of her cakes! They are just amazing!
So for today that is it but tomorrow will be more : )

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my gosh the cake is amazing! It is so cute!! Sounds like quiet the party! :)

Emily said...

Awesome cake! I can't believe it's birthday party time already - we're having Asher's celebration on Sunday. Fun!

Post a Comment