71 degrees

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is rainy and hot here today. Two weeks ago, it was so cold you could turn on your heat and this morning, before the sun even came up, it was 71 degrees outside. Whats up with that? I am so ready for cool weather all the time. I just have so many cute clothes to put on this sweet boy that.... um... match! HA!

Holden's clothes don't match at all! HA! And his shorts are 9 month which means they will probably fall off of him at least once today. For the past few days, he had decided to give up his morning nap and just take one nap in the afternoon and one about the time we are in the car on the way home. But I am VERY happy to say this morning he took an hour nap! YAHOO!! But does that mean he won't take one this afternoon?? Only time will tell!

I have so many pictures to load about our amazing trip to Miami! We had such an amazing time visiting with so many family members!  And so many fun memories that we want to be remembered forever!

Holden has been so lucky to meet and visit with so many of his family members on both sides of our families in the past three week. He has been even more lucky to be able to spend a lot of time with all FIVE of his GREAT Grandparents over the past three weeks! Do I have pictures to show for it? Absolutely! Do I need to upload them? Yep!

I am SOO very excited about the next two months in our lives! We have so many things planned with some AMAZING friends and family members that I just can not wait for! From many 1st birthdays to a Halloween costume contest when the only contestant is Holden. HA! I wonder who will win? : ) From corn mazes to dinner with friends who are just like family!

We are so very lucky to have so many wonderful people in our life and I hope that each and every one of you know how awesome you are to us!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so ready for cool weather too - we're having a high of 80 here today - that's crazy!

Love the outfit!

Post a Comment