Well hello there

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well hello there! We have been quite busy over the past week and haven't been home since Friday. My Mom had a little surgery and we have been staying at her house since Friday just to help out around the house. She is doing great now and tonight we will be back at home. But in the meantime, here are a few pictures from my phone of our sweet boy.

This picture cracks me up! He has such a funny personality and is such a happy boy!
This was Holden while we were in the waiting room on Friday during Mom's surgery. And yes I gave him a french fry. And of course he loved it!! I think he may be getting teeth soon, even thought I don't see or feel anything, so he just would chew on a hard one and I think it felt good.

And this made me soooo excited{And Holden too}! I have been checking online all the time for his monkey blankets to come back. Every time I would look they would say "out of stock" online and in stores. And finally last week I looked one day and found them! I was so excited and ran to the store and got him two more! I picked them up and showed them to him and I think he was so excited too!



No comments:

Post a Comment