Three Amigos

Friday, April 2, 2010

On Thursday, we had Tucker over to play while his Daddy had to go up to Cash's school. Three kids under the age of two. Wow. They were busy. And usually it is a lot calmer than it was the other day but everyone was awake and it was lunch time. For everyone. But in between the craziness, which wasn't too bad as long as you keep them occupied with I don't know... goldfish..., I got a couple of super cute picture of the three boys!


Tucker was y first baby and I can't believe that he is going to be TWO at the end of the month! (I started keeping him when he was only three weeks old!)

This picture is so funny!

Tucker LOVED Holden just not for too long ha!

Hugging him again

He would just come over and look at him and then go play.
While I was getting lunch ready I suction cupped a bowl to the floor( so Campbell couldn't dump it out which didn't last long) and filled it with goldfish for them to snack on
Holden hung out on the counter in the swing so no one could get him
Sweet Tucker Man
Such a silly boy!
This picture makes me laugh so hard! They were over the picture and Cam had found Holden's bottle!

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

ALL your sons are just adorable! You are such a lucky woman.

Post a Comment