I LOVE the Fall!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's fall yall! I can't believe that it is already fall and almost October! These past 6 months have gone by so fast and there is only 88 days until Holden's due date. He is going to be here before we know it! I love the cool weather and my wonderful neighbor Katie(who is due with her daughter Paytin the day after Holden is due) and I sat outside last night after dinner just loving the cool weather. It is sooo wonderful to have someone due the same time as you that you can talk to everyday and she just lives next door! I love being able to watch the leaves change, going to fall festivals and just enjoying the wonderful weather. Jack and I are also really excited about having our first baby shower this weekend. Our Mom's are throwing us this shower and we are so excited to finish getting ready for Holden to get here. With that being said, I have had many people ask me what I need. I do have a ton of clothes and diapers but there are many other things that I still need that we registered for at Babies R Us. Here is the link below:
BABIES''R''US
http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_cF81DD1F4-FD19-24C9-205D-F295FBD146BC_k3C88F919-2ADD-9598-6F1A-ADEB29E02150&overrideStore=TRUS

I tried to go through and weed out what we need vs. what we didn't so this list does have things we need on it. We are also registered at Target. The Target registry has more things on it that are not needed but wanted and here is the link for those:


target-logo-copy.jpg

http://www.target.com/registry/baby/CFIOO6VU4AZA

Also on another note, with it being 88 days until Holden's due date, that means there is only 87 days until Christmas which I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment