Good Doctor's Visit!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yesterday I had a check up with one of the midwifes in the practice I go to. They are always so great there AND my wonderful Colleen ( our neighbor for over 15 years) works in the same office. I got there after LOTS of rain and was in and out in under 30 min. Everything looked good and when the oh so sweet lady( I can't remember her name) came in the room to listen to his heartbeat he was not excited. He started moving around a lot and as soon as she put the doppler on my stomach to find his heartbeat he started kicking it so that was all you could hear. It was so funny and she did finally get his heartbeat once he moved around some more. It was in the 150's which is where it always is and I go back in four weeks. I am not looking forward to my next visit because I have to do my blood glucose test. YUCK! And I am really hoping and praying I don't get this since my Mom and Grandmother have both had it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment