17 Weeks!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

17 weeks here we are! I am not crazy about his picture, but I have been asked many times over the past weeks to see the baby belly that I have going on. So here it is. We are very excited about our doctors visit next week and we have both Grandmas Nana(my Mom) and Mima( Jacks Mom) going with us! This pregnancy has been so much fun so far! I have felt great and I also have two really good friends that are pregnant too! My friend Carrie, that I have been friends with since high school, is having a girl Baby Abagail and she is due at the beginning on November. Also we have become great friends with our neighbors Katie and Kenny and she is due the day after me! So we are having a lot of fun waiting to find out what we are having and picking out names. We are even going to register together in a few weeks. It is so much fun having someone be right there with you ever day!

No comments:

Post a Comment